Thursday, May 30, 2019

becoming young, renew


I don’t want to cling to my own unrighteousness. I want to go deeper having Jesus revealed in me. I want to not be stubborn and say, no I am old, I will be come calcitrate and callo. I want to remain soft, gentle, able to adapt, change, grow and not be defined by the things of the past. To be defined by God. To allow him to shape the things in me and not to allow the damages incurred cause me to become dark and have thick walls of protection.

This has to be a daily scrub. A way of not taking up offense. A way of smoothly loving. Keeping back from unrepentant clear abusers.
But to become more lovely, more in the revelation of Christ, to become more soft, to become less hiding behind the lies. To be unique in the display of God's glory and beautiful in spirit. To not have gunk clogging up others view of the reflection of Jesus that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment