Feb 18, 2017
What I heard God speak to me today. I hope this encourages you because it's for all of us.
I love you. I have loved you with an everlasting love and I've drawn you with my loving kindness. I don't want to you be ashamed or have regret. To have to look back sad. I am remaking you. Retooling you for a greater purpose. For a greater capacity to love. I'm transforming you from your present state of glory to the next. From glory to glory.
I go before you and behind you, straightening paths and with you as you walk them. I leave people with a good taste of me in their mouths. I will provide for you. I will teach you. Rely on me more. Rely on my ever present Presence. Rely on my love, my faithfulness, my trustworthiness as you behold me, you will be like me. As you focus and concentrate on me, then I will be discovered and your ability to be like me enhanced.
Be strong and of good courage, I am with you. I am leading you in your way. I have chosen this time-you in this moment as something to behold. As people say-you are lovely-I want to be like you-then you only know it is because of Jesus. No scars from the past tragedies, only what the enemy caused for evil, you've allowed me to shape for good. Diamonds are created from coal under pressure.
I have chosen the weak things, the dumb things, that are not the craftiest to exhibit my powers. This light you are carrying and shining is a demonstration to the powers and to earth-a display of my majesty. When you are worried that your weaknesses are being displayed instead, know that Love covers you.
Every Time you hear-You are beautiful, it is because you traded your personal ashes for beauty, you gave your sorrow to have my joy. Today drink deeply of me all day and healthily filled, so that you naturally splash over with joy.
The fragrance of me-my death AND resurrection-naturally flows before you arrive, permeating as you are there and lingers when you go.
The literal presence of God is with you. Know even when you have not said my name, the Kingdom of God has come near and visited.
Be bold. The fruit is plentiful.
Look not at your own failings, my death AND resurrection are enough. You are to focus on me and behold me and be transformed. As you do this, you become like me. You point to me. Not to yourself.
If you draw from your reserves, your previous filings of me, you will grow tired and stale. Drink fresh from me and exhale me as you go.
Be blessed Oh daughter (and son) of the King.
Be blessed in the unity of the body.
Receive life and love and joy, long-suffering and peace and rest from me today.
YOU ARE LOVED!!!
Let this be stamped across all you are and do.
Peace out. : )
I'm good. All the time. And all my people said Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment